The Embudo Valley Library & Community Center is a non-profit, rural, public library serving un-incorporated communities in the Embudo Valley watershed in northern New Mexico. We serve the villages of Velarde, Embudo, Dixon, Ojo Sarco, Peñasco, Llano, Chamisal, Picurís, El Valle, Las Trampas, Chamisal and Vadito, with daily library service, indoor and outdoor meeting space, local radio station broadcasts and quality youth programs.
We issue library cards to local New Mexico residents and temporary cards to visitors with a local sponsor. We hope to see you in the library soon!
New Library is Finished and Community Center Renovations are Complete!
The doors are open! We moved into our new space in late February 2014 and held our Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday, May 3rd. The new library has three time the floor space as the old building. We have 8 computer stations with internet access for public use and reading and study areas with comfortable couches. The children's room is spacious and inviting with rocking chairs and pillows and lots of books for parents to read to their little ones.
We finished renovations on the community center in Novermber 2014, the space is available for your meetings or events, please call the library to schedule.
Local DJs. Broadcasting 24/7!
Current Weather In Dixon
- See program photos here. - Embudo Library - Feb 26, 2015
- We are a Finalist for National Medal for Museum and Library Service - Embudo Library - Feb 26, 2015
- Embudo Valley Library Grand Opening - Embudo Library - May 28, 2014
- New Library Construction Photos - Embudo Library - Nov 18, 2013
- Embudo Valley Library receives Library Journal Star Library designation. - Felicity Fonseca - Nov 30, 2012